Website Design and Internet Marketing Newsletter
Revivify Marketing is gearing up with the launch of its Marketing Geek Newsletter. In the newsletter, which will be sent out weekly, we hope to be able to help answer questions, such as:
- What changes in technology should I be aware of?
- How important is social media?
- How do I reduce the bounce rate on my site and increase conversions?
- How do you pronounce “Revivify”?
- Wix, SquareSpace, GoDaddy templates, BigCommerce websites… Are those viable solutions for my website?
- What makes for good content and how do I make content marketing work?
- How do I recognize what’s important and should be prioritized on my website and in my marketing efforts in general?
As we continue getting asked other questions by businesses we’re working with, we’ll be sure to add those topics in our blog posts and include them in future news letters. You’re even welcome to post questions you are looking for answers to on our Facebook or Google+ pages. Over the years, we’ve run into business owners and managers who are completely intimidated by all there is to know about website development and online marketing. We hope to be able to offer up some of the basics – perhaps not for businesses to start doing on their own, but to help them be educated in what to be aware of as they work with website design and online marketing firms.
To sign up for our newsletter, just subscribe below, or in the sidebar.